Our company was founded in 1984, and since then develops activities aimed at satisfying the requirements of its customers. In the sales branch. Leases, Appraisals, Mortgages, Horizontal Property Management, topographic surveys, constructions and Project Management both in Bogota D.C. as in neighboring municipalities and capital cities of Colombia, for it has staff endowed with a high professional and human sense complemented by an excellent personalized service.
We are affiliated to the Real Estate Exchange of Bogota, to the National Registry of Appraisers, therefore we have sufficient suitability and capacity to commercialize all types of real estate. It is for us of vital importance to offer advice, support and security regarding the real estate business at the National level.
Develop comprehensive real estate advice in urban and rural areas, in order to improve the level of life and economic growth of our customers, maintaining the welfare, safety and health at work of our employees in order to provide a service, agile , timely and reliable and thus achieve a better positioning in the real estate market.
In the year 2022 we will be a highly competitive Organization, ensuring a quality service to our customers, improving the welfare, safety and health at work of our employees, in order to contribute to the development of the country.
He has more than 35 years of experience in the real estate sector, developing activities and consulting aimed at satisfying the requirements of his clients.
Quality Policies and SGSST
It is a commitment of the FIERRO DÍAZ AND CIA S INMOBILIARIA ORGANIZATION IN CS. to comply with the Quality Management Standard and the National Legislation in force in matters of Health and Safety at Work, committed to ensuring customer satisfaction through a Quality Management System focused on commercial, administrative and legal advice in accordance to their needs in the real estate field, and of the safety and health protection in the work of their employees through a competent personnel in the fulfillment of the requirements and in a management that articulates the processes to ensure the excellence in the service, the continuous improvement and the integral well-being of its employees and external clients.
It establishes within its priorities to generate customer satisfaction and the protection of the Health and Safety of workers regardless of their form of contracting or linking, through continuous improvement, identification, prioritization and control of occupational risks.
To this end, management is committed to allocating the human, technical and economic resources necessary for the proper development of the Quality Management System and the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, consistent with this purpose. The following objectives:
Objetivos de Calidad Y SGSST
- Improve the level of customer satisfaction.
- Achieve growth within the real estate market, through a service tailored to the needs of each client.
- Maintain and improve the competence of the staff.
- Comply with the requirements of the client and those of the Quality
- Management System.
- Maintain efficiency and effectiveness in each process.
- Identify the hazards, evaluate, assess the risks and establish the respective controls.
- Protect the safety and health of all workers, through the continuous improvement of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System SGSST in the company.
- Comply with current applicable national regulations on occupational hazards.
- Perform a permanent measurement of the SG-SST’s own results in order to verify compliance with the objectives and strive for the continuous improvement of this System.